View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 03:26 PM   #7
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Perth highway crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkxlxm View Post
Tell us what you really think!
What I really think??.........have you got a couple of weeks, not kidding, the medical system here is a bloody disgrace for starters, regional towns?....dont go out at night without a bloody knuckleduster, the young ones will jump anyone, age no matter, watch out for used picks,
( syringes ) lots of needle freaks in every suburb of Perth, every major coastal town, every country or regional town, speed and crack, and pot is everywhere, they neither care about the law, you, your property, nothing, never mind the AFL Grand Final, go out after 10pm, Northbridge, I just went to my local IGA, got any spare change mate, 2 whitefellas, one 25 is, other in his 50's sucking on goony, right at the door, give me a break, my Chemist asked why I dress like a dag?.....I tell her if I wear decent clothes they never stop pestering for money or a ciggy, so I said indress like this so they leave me alone, not everyone lives in an upper class suburb, but I dont live in a "housing dept" suburb or house, I pat private rent in a good suburb, but nearby is a railway station that is a haven for every lowlife, scumbag, dole budging, lying, scheming, conning maggot like bottom feeder, oxygen thieves, car thieves, purse stealing vermin ridden poxy folk, is that enough for ya!......I could go on about the hospital system?
Now that would sit you on ya ****, and we don't have covid here yet, and we have a $5 billion surplus, did you know that WA Police officers do not come under WorkCover,...they don't get workers compo like ordinary people, it's a shocker, why go to work??

Cheers BilljJ

Last edited by slowsnake; 27-09-2021 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Auto spell fix
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: