View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 06:34 PM   #1760
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Yes that’s a valid feeling DFB but don’t make it out that you can’t feel as such.
All of us have challenges and sure nothing like others may have but still challenges we see fit to us.
I sometimes feel so much is a challenge be it a husband father leader as such incl running a business that is always flat out sometimes I just want to switch off from the whole world and hide for a month let alone 2wks.
I have tradie issues re a problem bathroom that have been ongoing on since late Nov.
Insurance denied and the Plummer bathroom reno guy is playing smokes and mirrors - haven’t slept in my main bedroom since Nov ffs.
I’m dealing with probs every single bloody day But as I tell the wife - it could be worse haha famous line look at the bright side of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I often have a strong desire to go missing, just get in the car and drive away without telling anyone. No time constraints, not phones, no social media, no forums, just anonymous me. But I also know how hurtful that could be, maybe that's the point?

"Always look on the bright side of life..............."

My father had a trick when I was a kid, which would snap me out of whatever melodrama I was playing at. He would start singing that bloody song, knowing full well I hated it, knowing full well it would stop the Primadona act. Funny what we remember.

Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: