View Single Post
Old 11-02-2024, 06:06 PM   #25
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Default Re: Bank Transfer - Am I Too Suspicious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
And the same applies for a bank transfer... No cleared funds into an account then work doesn't proceed.

As I said, I'm not sure where cash would benefit this situation. In either situation the rules are the same, no funds = no work, its just the means on how the funds are dispersed.
There is a difference for me, I don't want to have bank transfers, I don't want to have to check every 5 minutes if someone has actually paid, I don't want the chance that the person is a piece of Crap and is trying to bull crap me that they have paid when they have not, I like cash because it is instant on the spot in front of my eyes payment for services provided, I like the fact that I don't have to rely on the system that is so frequently braking down when I urgently need it (like what pretty much happens every month), I like the fact that if my card was to decline for the above reason (happened on 3 occasions this year alone) I have CASH to pay with, I also don't like when banks charge me a fee, for using my money, receiving my money, transferring my money, or if I accept a credit card payment, or for whatever other reason they see fit to do, I also find it weeds out the no money time wasters when I specify that all transactions are cash.

For you card payment may be great and you may never have a problem with it, but for me its a no brainer to just accept cash.

I always offer discounts for cash, its either the price im asking in cash or double for card
prktkljokr is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: