Thread: Landau Register
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2007, 01:05 PM   #9
Falconunbelievable
FORD PARKING ONLY!

Ok, finally getting around to add my Landau to the register...

JG70PU99839K
Eng T
Trans B
Trim P4
Paint H
White vinyl roof (previous owner replaced in last 5-7 years)
Dealer: Rod Lawrence Ford, Queen St, Campbelltown NSW (coincedently my father in law bought a brand new Apollo Blue LTD in the same year from the same dealer - wishes he kept it now lol)
Plated 6/74
Registered/Sold: 26th September, 1974
Has 86000 miles on the odometor but this has stopped on a number of occassions, previous owner reckoned it had probably travelled about 120000 miles.
Have the original owners manual and tons of receipts.
Matching numbers motor
Painted in original colour
Currently on Special Vehicle Registration, was fully registered up until July 07

Condition: Good overall condition, have found some evidence of rust in the usual places that will be sorted out when money permits. Paint needs attention, hoping to respray in next few months as previous owner had a someone back into passenger side front that was not fully repaired or repainted. Interior good, upholstery will need to be done down the track. Fella we bought it off had owned for 15 years, he bought it from the original owner. We bought it in April this year.

I will try and get the details for the other 2 landaus I know of in the area (if they are willing) when I catch up with them again.

Member of
Chrome Cruisers Inc
Falconunbelievable is offline   Reply With Quote