View Single Post
Old 16-05-2020, 08:49 AM   #1012
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldel View Post
Today I've learned that all the plant pots I bought last year (it was a big budget hit when money is tight), all got thrown away.

Everything ****ed when you don't have your own place. Bought them last year and went without to afford them. Started of planting some more unique seeds I'd saved, like red noodle beans (aka chinese yard longs), some uncommon leafy greens. Then herbs I can't go without when cooking (thyme, basil, parsley, coriander), then tried some rare chilli seeds I still had.
Potting mix sucked so everything died. Typical and what was I thinking, don't be optimistic because everything goes wrong. I stacked the pots up and threw out the soil.
Started on project ****ty BA ute with a dodgey trans and that's why I'm here...

Today I went looking for the pots again to begin afresh and yeah, pots thrown out too and nothing I can do about it if I want a roof over my head. $80 worth. I can't have nothing if I can't have a place of my own.

Wake up when I want a smoke, go to bed when I've drunk enough. There's nothing else because no control. (been depressed my entire life but fought it 38 years until it took over 6 years ago so I got hit hard and had to deal with it on my own, as lifelong loner depressed people don't have friends or support, or even know normal)
Well keep spilling your guts out on here. There is always someone in this thread for support.............
4 users like this post: