View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 08:48 PM   #90
BA-XT
2003 BA Falcon XT

Default Re: Marriage - Bliss or Prison?

Erectile Dysfunction.

Thank god I have that because I could have ended up like so many people here!

I got married when I was 26. I bought a BA Falcon and long story short, we had zero luck. Both of us had health issues.... many days off work and at the time I blamed her. We separated in 2008.

I met someone.... with my issues we spent $15,000+ on IVF after we got married in 2011. To be fair she indometriosous, and polosystic ovaries as well. (I can't spell that lol) Then she decided she didn't want to work anymore.... just quit her job so when I was working she was having affairs with multiple men. Divorced start of 2016.

By a fluke my first wife came up as a suggested friend.... I said hi and we started chatting..... found out we still had feelings for each other.... I've been apologising ever since for screwing us up but 4 years later we have just purchased our first house.

I'm now 38 and she's 37.... we won't have kids. We both have issues but we laugh at each other and make our own fun. We only really have each other.... Her dad accepted me and her siblings too. I still feel guilty for the car, but we have built a rock solid relationship which should have been in 2006.

IMPCO LPG Vapour Injection.

DETAILING
Meguiar's NXT Car Wash
Collonite #845 Insulator Wax
Bowden's Own Happy Ending & Fully Slick
Chemtech CT-18 Truck Wash (Wheels & Chassis)
Bowden's Own Wheely Clean & Tyre Sheen
Bowden's Own Three Way Paint Decontamination Spray

OILS AND FILTERS
Nulon Full Synthetic 10w-40
Nulon Long Life Coolant
Ryco Oil & Air Filters

My Instagram Account: @ba_falcon2003
BA-XT is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: