View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 12:29 AM   #26
Uncle Niceguy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Ahh depression, story of my life first round of it l got better and proceeded to get the hell out of home, by moving to W.A after coming back home (for the first time in about 10 months) l stayed (kid you not) for all of 2 weeks then l went to sydney to take care of my Grandad after he passed away l went back into depression big time, moved back home got my life turned around with great help from my parents and psychologist (this time around was medication free and extremely difficult) and then a couple months later l started setting realistic goals with my Dad prodding me into it, and since November 2013 l learnt to never quit. An example of this is me getting a decent education (associate degree in civil engineering) that l first attempted last year and am currently doing (all over again) this year, but before all this l needed a job. to get that l needed to be as employable as possible so l lost a crap load of weight (circa 40kg) and got a weekend job as a support worker.

if there is any advice l can give is don't run away from your issues and start getting fit, getting fit improves brain power that is fact. It will also give your self-esteem the boost it needs and after each workout you feel a million bucks!
Uncle Niceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: