Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2022, 07:25 PM   #18187
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

I was in our local Autobarn store the other day to get some supplies and spend a some of a gift card I got from Christmas.

Four staff members on the floor that day, NONE wearing masks. I took my stuff to the counter and handed over my gift card, the guy had to enter the card number manually, in the process deciding to scratch his lip with the card, wrote the balance on the card and then handed it back to me.

If I wasn't in such a hurry to get out of there, I would have given them all an attitude adjustment. Don't want to wear a mask at work? Fine, I don't want to wear one either. But I do for my own and my customers safety. The fact that all staff members were mask-less says more about the attitude of the stores management.

Not a good look for a well known national chain store. For the record, I will be reporting this store to head office as well as the relevant authorities. This is half the reason why we are still living with this Virus, selfish idiots who don't give a stuff.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
2 users like this post: