View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 06:03 PM   #3330
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I am so tired of living in a world designed for stupid people.

Have you see the ads, advertising some tablet or something, saying "haven't you always wished your computer was more like a phone?"
Yes, just like I have always wished my nose was more like a haemorrhoid.
Why the heck would you want your computer to be like a phone?

And its like everything now is more intelligent, but designed for morons. So if you try to do a search, anywhere, on google, on ebay, even on SCA, rather than simply searching for what you ask, the system assume you're a complete and total ****wit, and tries to figure out what you really want from random sources.

I am trying to buy a battery. Not being a complete and total ****wit, I KNOW the damn model I want, and if they don't have that then I want to look at anything they have in a DIN65.
So their system is smart enough to figure out that I'm looking at batteries, but instead of showing me a handful of batteries in that size, it assumes I don't know wtf I'm doing and so shows me everything ****ing battery they sell.
Worse yet, it leads off, not with what I asked for, but with small batteries to fit a Pulsar, because at some time in the past I was looking for parts for that car.

They have a decent special on some batteries at the moment, but fmd they make it hard. I'm tempted just to back to my local shop.
2 users like this post: