View Single Post
Old 15-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #29
IAM58L

There was a bit in the Argus newspaper about this on friday just gone 13/08/10 it mentioned that the council was still looking at the D.A that four aces put in. But was mainly a write up with the opinion of a Bryan Morrow (from memory) who is associated with the off road buggy racing and a cams scrutineer saying he does not support it and that its "not the best location" maybe the highway between fredo and kempsey would be better? Its funny how someone from the off road racing club would shoot this down when only a few years ago they struggled to get community support to keep racing. Starting to wish I did not support them voicing my opinion with councilors to help get them the go ahead when this clown goes to the paper to shoot down racing at the airport for seemingly no reason.

What a bloody clown , needs to pull his head in and look at the past. Is it any wonder motor sport is going backwards on the mid north coast with people like this associated with it.

Just for the record I am not having a dig at the off road racing club just this one clown.
Built by me in my shed.
IAM58L is offline   Reply With Quote