Thread: "Set Price"
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 11:15 PM   #11
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: "Set Price"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestaz View Post
When we bought our i30, that lady was blown away that I could get tint for less than half the price she was offering and didn’t understand I didn’t want ceramic coating as I detail the cars myself.

I hate being in dealerships. The sales person for our i30 when I told her how much I wanted to pay, said give me your credit card to prove to my manager your serious. What a load of BS.

I’d much rather click and collect a new car (after driving it ofcourse).
Imagine if said lady in low cut top sold accessories that were around the going market rate - their conversation rate would be so much higher and they'd probably make more money at less gross profit margin.

I feel because of the dealership model it's always encouraged 'negotiation', which just causes price negotiations with potential customers, it's a really horrible method for both sales staff and customer, they just set a very high base price that no one will pay in anticipation for the 'negotiation' to occur.

Just put a value on it, sell it online, then you don't need a ridiculous building with ****ers in suits and a bunch of smarmy assholes on the books.

Even if you didn't want it delivered well then the customer could pick it up from the main preparation facility or something.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: