View Single Post
Old 17-05-2020, 11:42 AM   #15
guzzis3
AU3 ute EL futura

Default Re: Where are all the cheap COVID cars?

I think it's worse than that. I've had a ton of stuff on gumtree etc and have been swamped by inquiries. More than I've ever experienced. I've lost a lot of what looked like certain sales due to the lockdown, but I've moved some stuff also.

The impression I get everywhere is the economy is a experiencing massive 2 speeds now. Some businesses are closed and people out of work and NO money. The remaining businesses seem to be doing really well. It's like there is just as much spending but it's being redirected, focused on what's still available..we went into the valley last week twice to get takeaway from our fav restaurants. Obviously they had no eat in but the takeaway was flat out. Maybe some waiters were gone but the kitchen was flat out.

Also I had a quick look at engineering jobs and there seems to be just as much as always.

The media are IMO completely untrustworthy and I think a lot of the commentary they are offering is BS.

Having said all that I reckon teh june sales this year will be more aggressive than usual, apart from toyota who seem to be invulnerable.
guzzis3 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: