View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 08:06 PM   #68
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Quote:
Why/Are you going to track?
haha yes and :

I especially took a sickie off work coz i knew I didn't have flex time to get off early. Finishing work in the city at 6 doesn't help me get to scrutineering which finishes at 7, which is over an hour away.

From the beginning of the day things conspired against me.

First I lost my rego papers. $16 later for a copy....problem sorted.

Around lunchtime it sprinkled with rain then stopped. Then more clouds got angrier and darker.Then it lightly rained about half way to my trip up to wsid.

I might also add that I took the car today, leaving my g/f to get to uni by public transport. She never ever ever uses public transport and what do you know, despite me finding a train that runs where we need it and about a half hour after she finishes work so she won't miss it, she gets caught in a meeting at work and manages to miss it. This is her second day of uni and naturally she has an unneccessary stress attack coz the next train is another 30mins away.

I'm about 20+ mins away and as I'm going to offer a solution she gets the shits and hangs up the phone. I think screw her and hang around talking to madmanz, mr jucy and B1-B. She calls back wondering how far away I am and as she hung up on me I never left wsid. I took it she had the shits so would find her own way. She didn't ask me to leave when she hung up, so she puts herself in a deeper mess by running even more later wanting to wait for me to go back to Parra and get her. To sort things out in the end she gets her ol lady to pick her up and take her to work.

I'm thinking that next wednesday I may have dramas getting the car to get a chance to take it down to wsid lol. This is *insert serious amounts of swearing here* !

Like the saying says, it never rains, it pours.

:

So how was your day lol.

*edit* almost forgot. The rain did cancel the meet however the officials stated it wasn't the rain but a strong headwind wtf ? I might add that about 30odd minutes after it was called off the rain pretty much stopped. Madmanz said that despite this happening the officials don't ever reverse a decision...whatever is said is final. There were still ppl after this time turning up to get some runs in too.....

Has Fez and XB.

Last edited by loxxr6; 02-03-2005 at 08:14 PM.
loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote