View Single Post
Old 25-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #1322
MWTB
I'm old and I fell

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Good work guys! My biggest tips I can give you (I've lost almost 30kg now) is to limit sugar to 0 if possible, it's actually SO bad for you. When you eat sugar, your blood sugar goes BOOF straight up and then your insulin has to spike up to bring it back down. When this happens, your body is storing fat, not burning it. And that's the opposite of what we want.

Carbohydrates do something similar. No sugar, and limit carbs during the day and no carbs after 6pm is my advice.

Right now my diet is as follows:

Pre meal: Multivitamin and berocca - 500ml odd of water

Meal 1: Piece of wholegrain toast buttered with avacado, topped with 4 scrambled eggs with spinach mixed in. Bowl of low sugar strawberry yogurt topped with almonds, oats and strawberries.

Meal 2: 100g lean meat, usually ham.

Meal 3: Grilled chicken breast, sweet potato, broccoli and green beans.

Meal 4: Handful of almonds.

Meal 5: Protein shake and low carb low sugar Atkins chocolate bar.

Meal 6. Same as meal 3.

Preworkout shake:
Jack3d original if I cut into my stash to try and set new PBs or Assault PWO normally

Post workout meal:
Double scooped protein shake (60 grams protein), 5g l-glutamine and 5g creatine monohydrate

Certain things can be substituted, it's not the same every day, sometimes there will be fish in place of chicken etc.

82lb injectors, Walbro fuel pump, bigger cooler, Plazmaman piping, SS Growler, tune, ZF tune, Crow valve springs so far.

Ozracing coilovers, Pedders sway bars front and rear.

315rwkw
MWTB is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: