View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 10:46 PM   #53
Firefox7
T3 Terrorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuit250
Talking to Chris tonight about my tune he recommends the Pacemaker Tri-Ys with the 1 5/8" primaries. He thinks the 1 1/2" primaries on the Hurricanes and Advance Headers will be a restriction. We'll have a play when I'm getting the custom tune to see if we comfirm his suspicions.

I am still on a mission for torque, which Chris is in favour of, so lets see how it all pans out. You never know, I might be in the market for Pacemaker Tri-Y's, PH 4001 I believe. They are about $575 on Ebay.

Well mate,

He could be right. Would be interesting in comparing the liverpool extractor and the pacy's on the same car. We also run the rear resonator too with the hurricanes, and removing it most likely would see another small gain. But you never know untill you try it. I say go for it mate and let us know the results. Shame chris wasn't sydney based.

Cheers.
Fastest Lap time At wakefield park on Dunlop Sp9000's : 1:14:30, Came 2nd in outright driver, in the overall V8 result, 2006 N.S.W dutton rally :1syellow1

:king: T3 :king: The Mightiest & Deadliest Tickford Ever To Hit The Road........
Firefox7 is offline   Reply With Quote