View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 06:30 PM   #1345
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
Plus 1 for the dog. They are also great for your mental health. I find them much better company than humans.........
Can agree with that, there is no judging or emotional baggage with a dog either. They just love. While there has been some heartache along the way, he is my best friend and sometimes partner in crime, there is nothing I would not do for him.

He follows me to the door everyday, and meets me there at the end of it. He helps me sleep better and keeps me company while work. Someone asked me a while ago if I find it annoying having to deal with his array of quirks. No, it's all part of the deal of loving someone. Just like mental health, the good with the bad.

I love this shot of us sitting after I got home from work, a faithful friend sitting with his master.

Also, watching this cutie grow up with the guidance of her big brother last year was a delightful distraction to all that was wrong with the world.

Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: