View Single Post
Old 19-06-2006, 11:26 PM   #225
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

Thanks Simon , it was great to finally meet you at last too . Thanks (mainly you) for making me feel very welcome , cheers .
And my o my , i must say the same about your forte , it no longer looks like a forte !, or sounds like 1 either ! , mate that car is coming along nice , stick to it ;) , i love those wheels too and the sound of ya exhaust , nice ;) . Gotta get me some of those blue fluro's for under my seats too ..lol ... And 96.3 rwkw on the dyno wasn't bad at all for a gas/fuel system ( non straight gas ) , nb at all for gas with just the exhaust mod . ..Xr frontend on that now and it would look like a XR , ya that close ..lol ;) .. cheers.

I'll be able to help you out with some of those electrical mods you wanna do, real soon ;) .

As with photobucket ,you have to create a FREE account , upload your pictures , edit your photobucket account to allow anyone to view the pics without a password (only need to do this once ), then post the links or images from your photobucket account .

:eclipsee_
XR6-VCT-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote