Thread: Sad News
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #19
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Mel and i went down to Sydney today to visit Allan and Dylan. It was probably one of the hardest things that ive had to do in a very long time, it was gut wrenching to just sit by his side and watch all the machines do their work. Dylan is still on life support and is still in a coma. But since Sunday night, and during today, Dylan has started to move his arms and leg (other leg has rods and pins) and is also squezeing your hand when you hold his. He is now opening his eyes and you think that when you talk to him he can hear you. He has an ipod plugged into one of his ears and listening to classical music ( i thought it was 70's rock......i was wrong !) But thats what the doctors wanted. About an hour before we left, he was starting to try and pull all the leads of his body, so there was one of us always holding his hand to stop him from doing so, so all of this has to be good news.

Allan has asked me to pass on that he is overwhelmed by the support and phone calls that everybody is making, he does appologise that he cannot return alot of the calls due to the fact that it will cost him alot of money in return mobile phone calls, as he has gone through quite alot of pre paid cards during the past 10 days. But he does get all your messages !! SO KEEP THEM COMMING guys and gals, as i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy, and this has happened to a great friend who does not deserve this at all. Dylan has a very long road to recovery in front of him and Allan is going to need all the help from his friends that he can get !
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote