Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 11:50 AM   #1154
prydey
Rob

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
You can stick to Rockefeller based medicine, I'll give natural treatment a go. We've survived as a human race since the beginning of time with viruses around, I'll take my chances. Good luck to you chap nevertheless.
vitamins are good for you. i agree. however i said 'excess' vitamins will offer no benefit. the body only uses what it needs. The rest will just end up as expensive urine, or just a waste of money.

However, they won't prevent you getting the virus. They won't prevent you spreading the virus.

As for the survival rate, you might want to research how many die when there is no vaccine and no attempt to reduce community transmission.

If you want to listen to the non 'official' so called experts and their modelling on main stream media and social media, then that's on you but the govt have been pretty good in keeping people updated with the facts. To my knowledge they aren't the ones with the scaremongering 'what if' scenarios and modelling.

So while you may feel healthy and fine and think its not going to bother you, it may bother those you come in contact with. While statistically it appears to affect one age group more than others, that doesn't mean younger healthier people aren't dying from it. Just because they haven't yet in australia doesn't mean they won't. Perhaps that is just credit to the govt measures in place. Vulnerable people are not just old people or 'sick and infirmed' people either.

Its easy to look at the numbers and think 'oh, its not that bad,more people die from....' but it ignores the measures implemented to prevent it being worse.