View Single Post
Old 21-05-2006, 02:36 PM   #6
Craig
RIP Craig - 13/11/08
Donating Member1

Well said Tripower289. First of all let me say that both Chris and myself don't like to "R & D" other people's cars we like to use our own cars for this purpose so your generosity here Terry is just first class and it certainly is appreciated. And i knew giving you the XT 3V now a 12.78 car would swing you.

Bluepower and ACE go back along way with both of us being old Drag Racers and just love to make fords go fast, when my old mate Terry wanted to make his AU go a bit better we went through the usual mods just to see what would happen.

Right now we are semi pleased with our results from last nights event but we feel with some changes in some areas including suspension, tuning, air etc etc there will be improvements.

For all you I6 owners i would suggest you need to keep an eye on the Bluepower and Aussie Car Enhancements sponsor sections here as you will see developments coming through.

Lastly to Chris and Terry it has been a pleasure having the opportunity to have a go at a 6cyl and the experience has been great.

Cheers Craig
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote