View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:02 PM   #181
mrmavx
Molten Orange Maniac

Default Re: 2012 Thai Built Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by overl0ad
could someone please advise on park assist and Allergen interior?
hello all on the above lists there are some thing's that i am not sure about

1. the ford sync thats in the thai built models, apart from reading text messages for you what else does it do that the system in the german built cars as my titanium connects to my i phone via blutooth and can stream music and make calls that way and if connected via usb then i have full functionality of the music menu.

2. tinted windows, my german built titanium has mildly tinted windows that appear no lighter than the thai built titanium that is in my local dealer

3. i have noted in specs that all thai built focus have active shutter grille but the one at my dealer that is petrol seems to be missing them.

4. day time led light were only part of the sports executive pack that included bi xenon headlights and sunroof i do not know if they are still in the thai option pack as they are not mentioned but the light looks the same shape.

5. auto fold mirrors, i do not know about lower models but in the german titanium when you lock the car the mirrors fold in.

and other things i have not seen mentioned are the side skirts are a different shape and so is the large rear wing on the sports and titanium which has sort of a little fence on the outside edge instead of just rolling over the edge of the roof to the side of the hatch and on the inside the thai titanium has a leather handbrake lever and the german car does not and there are new colours to the plastic trim in the centre stack around the airvents and gearlever area and also the front door highlights

any way the above is my observations comparing my march 12 build titanium to a thai build in my local dealer

mrmavx
mrmavx is offline   Reply With Quote