View Single Post
Old 25-07-2006, 12:38 PM   #613
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordoldie
Your comments and sarcasm are exactly what I was referring to earlier - school boy stuff. I can base my opinion on whatever I want that is up to me. Why are you being so defensive?
If I can drive a current model VZ and think it is comparitive and very competitive with current model Falcon, then it is easy to see that the new Commodore looks better than VZ. It is also easy to see that it is higher specced than VZ, and it most certainly drives better than VZ. Given that evidence one can ASSUME that it is better than both VZ AND Falcon. SUBJECT to not falling apart, or exploding without warning, the current drivetrains have already been proven in previous models of Holden or GM cars.
If Ford had just released the same car with a Falcon badge I would be saying the same stuff. Got nothing to do with Brands my good chap.
What is your facination with "fanboys" anyway? Does it have anything to do with having another blokes picture as your signature? D)
If you think the VZ is very close to the BF then you have no clue at all. Every road test had an easy win to the Falcon. VE is just playing catch up.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote