View Single Post
Old 25-07-2006, 10:20 AM   #611
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordoldie
Yes you are right ltd, I agree with you on that basis.
One can only assume the manufacturers allowed for some testing and trials in their $1.2 billion spend.
I wont be assuming anything, i'll make informed judgement once its been sold and in the market for a while rather than just assuming "its got to be better cause its new"....
First of all the car hasnt been sold to the public yet, there is NO evidence of quality or drivability beyond what the Holden spin doctors (and staff) have released in their marketing statements.

Quote:
There are no negatives except from those who HAVE NOT SEEN IT and only positives from those who have. I base my "supposition" on that evidence alone just as a jury would do in a court of law I guess
There are also allot of "positives" being sprouted by people who havent seen it yet either...
Jury's make decissions based on Facts presented to them, in the case of the VE there is no evidence yet because AGAIN, there isnt any cars in the market yet.

Quote:
I also have a fairly in depth knowledge of what it is up against in the market and I have not seen or been shown anything remotely close.
So you've not only seen the VE, but you've had one for some time, driven it back to back against the BF and done a comprehensive comparrison? enlighten us please.

Some people automatically "assume" NEW is BETTER, this is not allways the case, especially where a platform has significantly change, history shows completely new models suffer in quite a few areas till the first update, time will tell, on paper at least it looks to have caught up with the BF in specification, beyond that though its all conjecture and "fanboy" stuff, in the real world NO-ONE will know the result V BF yet..

Last edited by 4Vman; 25-07-2006 at 10:30 AM.
4Vman is offline   Reply With Quote