View Single Post
Old 16-03-2024, 01:54 AM   #6108
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
Police have charged a young man for murder of missing person Samantha Murphy.
Funny how they got a result days after getting phone dumps from phone towers in the area.
As my Mrs said, pretty sad when a woman can't do things she likes without some sicko attacking you.
This. I remember walking Cape Huay Peninsula in Tasmania with my partner, and drinking water and offering to her and she refused- saying she wanted to watch her water consumption to reduce need for toileting.

Thirty minute later I felt the need, I stood at side of path, casually unzipped and let the little mate have his full glorious relief. Twenty seconds later, zipped up all done. My partner exclaimed- it is so unfair, you have it so easy.

Got me thinking- I go bushwalking alone remote. Go camping alone for 4 days remote alone. Go road cycling remote at 11.00 pm remote, and one night had a dubious car ghost and then pull up aside me asking me really strange questions - was off- and I snapped back while cycling hard and they eyeballed me and saw I was not some passive small person- and that I was edgy (had an eye on pulling off left off road and going beast defence as there was no light, nothing, in the bush, all up to me).

Don't get me wrong, as a guy you can still be taken out- but at least in my case, being 6 foot and 90 kgs fit with little fat, there will hopefully be blood, and not just mine.

But if you are a 5 foot 50 kg female- yeah- who said life was fair.

I could not bear the thought of not doing what I like when I want- alone and remote, because I was a small physical stature and of a sex that predators wanted to violate.

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender
asagaai is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: