Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 12:20 AM   #2732
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor View Post
My gripe is that I've picked up two mowers in maybe a week that wouldve cost $3k to buy new, that have been neglected or abused and then dumped..
WTF is wrong with these people?
I would suspect that it was owned by a business with employees rather than a sole trader. Said employee uses and abuses the machine because he/she didn't pay for it. The result is a $3000 mower being ran into the ground, then dumped for a new one.

I have a co-worker like that, ruins or completely destroys good tools with little to no care for what he is using at any given moment.............then wonders why nothing works like it should. This person also managed to block up the nozzle on a solo pump sprayer within one single use. But guess who has to get their hands covered in weed killer to fix it? I'm glad its not me paying the wages in a situation like that, sometimes it would cheaper to pay the person to stay home.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: