Thread: Going American
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2023, 08:49 PM   #17
Top_Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has been consistently providing good technical advice etc. to AFF members, by having the vast technical knowledge he has with the various Ford products. A valuable AFF member 
Default Re: Going American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallye Sport View Post
Seems to be the new norm around here in the new areas too, lots of cars parked over the footpaths because they won't fit in either the garage or driveway and old mate next doors already snagged the spot on the street.

We had the carpark at work resurfaced and marked recently. It went from fatboy parking spots from the 80's to minimum standard spots of today. It was worth the price of admission watching the old boys swing the Landcruiser in like they had for the last 40 years only to realize **** this ain't going to fit!
On the upside they can (sort of) fit an extra 50 vehicles in there now

I’m in the country and generally parking is pretty easy. F truck and RAM owners just park in 2 or sometimes 4 car parks. [emoji1787]

New York City sure was tight on parking. I don’t think I saw a straight car parked on the street. Most had several battle scars.

Why does it seem that the smaller the car the worse the driver is at parking?
Top_Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: