View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 12:44 AM   #70
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: Car parks. Why so hard.

Having been nearly run off the road this morning, by a foreign plater, cheapskate NSW chitt dweller working in the ACT... who ended up in my RH lane just before the round-about when I slammed on the brakes due to their ignorance, when they were then too embarrassed to actually turn right (and when I had already let the car in front of them enter my lane)...

I'm really so not interested in carpark incidents, where I've had one car in the past 9 years leave a mark on my door, which was removed with some nice autoglym polish.

All morning (getting ready for work) I had a radiohead song going through my mind... And the bad feeling from the song readying me for an idiot ruining my day...

JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: