Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 11:16 AM   #18394
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Get a phone call from my Sydney Lawyers on Friday, they tell me that I have to see a NSW Workcover Assessor in 2 weeks in Perth, this is for my lumbar spine injury in 1979, it was never settled, and I had 3 spinal surgeries in 1992 and 1993, my lumbar spine needed to be fused, but had to heal properly so 4 years off work, Workcover gave me nothing, and instead of a payout I took ongoing medical.
Have been trying for 25 years to have my lumbar spine stabilised by an L4 to S1 fusion, no go, nothing, GIO will not even answer my correspondence.

I am suing James Hardie right now in the NSW Supreme Court for my cancer, but my legal team asked why I was not paid out for my lumbar injury, I explained why?....they said that my claim is still open and I lost 7 years work because of someone else's negligence.

So this NSW Assessor has obviously come over just to do this assessment, I have never had a Covid-19 test?....but the email they sent yesterday says I have to be triple vaxxed and a negative covid PCR within 72 hours of seeing this Doctor, so where do you get a Covid-19 PCR test done?
Is it like a RAT test or is it different, if it is then who does it, do I do it myself or does a chemist or my GP do it?...its a question thanks.

Last edited by slowsnake; 09-02-2022 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Autospell