View Single Post
Old 21-01-2022, 01:59 PM   #4205
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

There are 2 things I hate this morning, courtesy of my trusty? Copy of the West Australian newspaper.

Firstly the parents of kidnap victim 4 yr old Chloe Smith have signed a big contract with Channel 9's 60 Minutes program, I know folk all over Australia think they are poor, monetary poor, but do they realise they have abundance getting their child back alive and well!
It's a $2 million dollar deal and the organiser of this "deal" is talent agent Mark Markson, he pockets $400,000.....disgraceful, apparently little Chloe has to be interviewed as part of the deal?...

2nd thing I hate, a worker at the WA Whaleback iron ore mine near Newman, the employee suffered a " lacerated artery in the neck "
He was struck by a metal shard?......this **** was happening 50 years ago and they ( employers ) don't get it, you employ a worker and expect him to turn up everyday, but the worker is expecting to go home to his family after work everyday, this guy was extremely lucky, he lives another day, the company Mining Giant BHP was fined in the South Hedland Magistrates court the princely sum of $125,000?

Since 2013 at the same workplace, 3 incidents involving metal shards being ejected from vehicles and equipment
Fix it, fix it before a worker dies, it is preventable!

Last edited by slowsnake; 21-01-2022 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Autospell
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: