Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 11:56 AM   #16429
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Had a conversation yesterday with 4 others present, I was the only one double vaxxed.
3 of the 4 work both full-time and 1 part-time, 1 is 29 yrs old, slight autism but drives a landcruiser and owns a 2012 Holden SS Thunder ute, so smart enough to get a car licence, excavator and truck licence, but not smart enough to understand that he needs a vaccination against covid!.....he is fit as a mallee bull, tae kwon do twice a week, black belt, but on a disability pension?

Another is 38 yrs old, is a driller out in the bush, asked me as did the others if they could be exempt from vaccination on religious grounds?...I don't know, does anyone here know of any exemptions on any grounds?

Another works full-time as a welder, boss told him no vaccination by December 1st, then no job?..this guy has an IQ 140 plus, but as you know IQ does not equal common sense, I was gobsmacked as to why?...why they dident want to be vaccinated as a matter of general future health, I explained that when WA opens its borders everyone not vaccinated cannot even go shopping in Woolworths or Coles or event he local chemist, I can't get through to them.

The last my mate Brooke, has all kinds on physical and mental health issues, she's 42 yrs old and works 3 daysa week as a dishwasher in a burger joint, her boss gave her and the other workers the same vaccination ultimatum, vaccinated or no job.

Now instead of getting the covid vax, and they have seen me and been around me for both my Pfizer shots, they know my health is not tip top, but I'm in front of their eyes looking at them as a walking talking survivor of the Pfizer vaccine shot, they can see it has done no harm to me.

So if iknow 4 people like that, then everyone here must know similar people, how do I get through to them?...

It's very sad, all of them are social media geeks, I'm not, I can only assume the world wide Web is the biggest issue or problem to society!
They have this idea we in WA are safe, and we are for now, but next year when WA opens up, well we are gone, the health system cannot cope now, and that is the only reason our border is shut, the WA health system cannot cope now, not post border opening!