Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 02:47 AM   #15870
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Pick and Payless reopens Monday morning for the fully vaccinamacated. The pilferers are hopefully ready with their proof of vaccination so they can fill pockets with window switches and globes.

The more I see of peoples’ behaviour the last few days with respect to the reality of outright proportion vaccinated against coronavirus in NSW, the more concern I have for the health trajectory we are upon. Testing is down again, the residential sites around me are not interested in QR compliance or Covid-safe workflow (I’ll take this as a general indication of cross-city practices), people are happily visiting inside each other’s houses, maskless, the one person shopping rule is abandoned…

I don’t understand why various restrictions weren’t loosened sequentially to chart the impact of each (for better real life metrics aiding future pandemic management) and improve our ability to stall a surge in cases requiring treatment. The regulation of movement between Greater Sydney and immediate regional areas will be harder to regulate now, too, due to sheer numbers of people legitimately milling about the fringes.
4 users like this post: