Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 12:16 PM   #15809
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Just received an email from eldest brother David, he lives in Cheshire UK, haven't had any communication from him for 2 weeks!
Of course he is very concerned about me and my cancer diagnosis and I was starting to worry having not received an email, usually twice a week.

But I let it go in case he was on a holiday with his wife after being released from lockdown, both are vaccinated with AZ six months ago, he has fought his cancer battle for 7 years, he was given a 100% all clear, he has a pacemaker due to sinus rhythm issues etc.

So he tells me he just got out of hospital, he was in 8 days, had a very rare type of stroke!
Cerebellar stroke, so in the back part of the brain in the cerebellum of course, says they didn't or couldn't find a cause, and he's home now and slowly recovering, which is good, says he just walks like a drunken sailor!

My reply to him besides the niceties was about the latent effects of AZ vaccine, am sure it was mentioned in this thread about it, but is the type of stroke he had the same or similar to what has been published regarding negative side effects of AZ vaccine?
Just replied to him, so not sure yet if doctors looked into the AZ being the culprit, more than 6 months since his second shot!