View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 10:43 AM   #205
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Driving - Your "pet hate" on the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryT View Post
Yep Cyclists.

Had a day off today so a drive on a single lane highway. (No overtaking as windy road)

4 abreast chatting in the lane. Doing what 40?

I was calm, used to it, but they cry as if mistreated when call them out but no, most of them are selfish entitled dickheads imo
As a school kid I had to ride my pushbike on the highway to home for 4km if a car was coming behind I would get over and ride on the dirt, cars had right of way always as far as I was concerned.
It's bloody dangerous riding a push bike on the roads, I had a Suzuki RM 125s and I road that on the roads it was a hell of a lot safer to ride than a bloody push bike, but illegal ! C'mon I was safer wheel standing that thing down the highway. a mate who lived out further got ran over by a truck and killed on his bush bike at 16yo.
I should of road the RM to school and just informed the teachers where they could go, looking back I think my human rights was being totally disregarded.
The other place we lived had a school bus that was shockingly un roadworthy junk driven by a old ****pot who even clipped a power pole one day, the brakes were crap and the blowby smell of that old engine. parents could not give a rats for your safety back then, no seat belts etc. nowadays the media would have a spack attack such a bus would be headline news. even no airbag is considered a crime now.
But we still have people who's driving ability's are totally shockingly ignorant.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: