View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 10:28 PM   #180
MercuryT
Banned

Default Re: Driving - Your "pet hate" on the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Getting undercut by impatient ****ers of all kinds.
Today i had a 45 seat coach full of kids heading back to school, coming along our fancy South rd overpass and entering the new northern connector im minding my business in the left lane doing 90k as posted, as you join the connector an extra lane is added coming off the port river expressway, so once the solid white line ends i check for traffic in the added 3rd lane, see its clear and indicate to move to the far left lane just before it opens up to 110k and i make a nuisence of myself speed limited to 100k.
Im just putting my left hand wheels over the lane markings when some flog in a Camerons B double decides he wants the lane and the next thing im swerving back to the middle lane to avoid becoming victim of a pitt manouvre at 100k with kids onboard.
Fair dinkum that is seriously dangerous, he must have already been doing well over the allowed 90 as no sooner did i catch a glimpse of his bullbar darting out from behind me, he was half way up the side, if i didnt react, or was focussed on the traffic infront having already indicated my intention and checked for right of way, it would have been ugly.
Yeah that's just so wrong in so many ways.

Must be so frustrating for you mate.
MercuryT is offline   Reply With Quote