View Single Post
Old 28-02-2021, 10:08 PM   #144
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Re: Driving - Your "pet hate" on the road

Tossers in 4x4s and SUVs' who have no concept or understanding that their headlights are already higher than the eye line of car drivers and already on the verge of dazzling said car drivers because they are poorly adjusted from the dealer, and then they put ANYTHING bigger than a child in the back of the vehicle which immediately causes the rear to sag and then they dazzle everyone in a car while on low beam. Makes me want to shoot out their lights, same for the f-wits who insist on driving around with their fog lights on.

The slow moving grey nomads and farmers who are oblivious of anyone else on the road is bad enough but what really winds me up is the soft cock timid drivers who then roll up right behind them and sit there because they are to scared to pass the mobile chicane unless they can see clear road to the horizon but won't back off enough to let anyone else go around them, so now the next pussy to roll up has to go round pussy #1 AND the mobile chicane and also won't go. By the time you get there there's 5 cars and a truck backed up behind the mobile chicane and all nose to tail so nobody can pass them one at a time and get along.

My solution to the passing lane police who insist on speeding up when the passing lane comes along is to pull up along side them and then sit there till they run out of road, they speed up , I speed up, they slow down, I slow down. They either have to stop or run off the road, either way everyone following me gets to pass the dikhed.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Last edited by Bushbasher; 28-02-2021 at 10:20 PM.
Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: