Thread: USA Riots
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 12:57 PM   #176
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

Default Re: USA Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon_bandit
I'm talking about a crackhead with a violent criminal history, who was resisting arrest for a crime.
Here's a security camera footage showing the events leading up to Floyd's murder.

As per footage, Floyd is arrested and handcuffed after being pulled out of his car. He is then walked to the other petrol car.

Now watch the video below by NYT, detailing the events a bit further. **You need to be signed in to YT as the footage is deemed too graphic.**

[JIC the link above doesn't work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksEJR9EPQ8&bpctr]

The report says that Floyd stated to the cops that he was claustrophobic. He was then put in the back seat, where there is a bit of a push/shove in the back seat. There is no clear evidence of what accrued here to support either side. From what we can see on the available footage, it looks like there was a minor scuffle when the officer was pushing Floyds legs into the car. This is what you're referring to as "resisting arrest". The circumstances that leads you to believe he was being "unjustified"? The circumstances that lead to him being unjustifiably murdered??
The rest of the footage is more confronting, and has been widely shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon_bandit View Post
Do the right thing, ya won't find yourself in these unjustified positions. Simple really.
This doesn't apply to the police? Simple really.
Without a shadow of a doubt, the police officers (specially the one with his knee on Floyds neck), were too aggressive here. Well and truly had crossed the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon_bandit View Post
I havnt researched any stats
Need I say more??
3 users like this post: