View Single Post
Old 30-05-2020, 09:42 PM   #47
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australia - China - Poltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post

The US have criticised and antagonised HK officials on their handlings of protestors in HK. HK protestors that have been bashing, stabbing and setting local residents on fire for 5 months running. From what I can see, there has been one HK protestor injured from a live bullet round. We are day 3 into the US protest and 7 protestors have been injured with live rounds in Kentucky alone. Who is being brutal and oppressive? The protestors in the HK are "freedom fighters" but the protesters in the US are "thugs"?

Only one HK protester injured? And if that's the case over almost a year of protests, I'd say they were peaceful, wouldn't you? The vast majority of those protests were actual protests. Yes, there was carnage and spot-fires throughout the country too.

It's the polar opposite in the states. People describing looters and rioters in mostly Democrat run Cities as protesters? They order the police to stand-down in some districts and mostly it's the same horde of losers that rioted for months after 45 won in 2016. This is organised for the most part.

Just exactly who or from what administration do you think has bummed us? Still in some form of a lockdown and it appears you're sticking up for China?

*edit* I give people the benefit of doubt when it comes to if they know the difference between a state that's been governed by a red hat or blue hat.

Last edited by CoupeKing; 30-05-2020 at 09:48 PM.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: