Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 12:29 PM   #1204
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
I found a 300g porterhouse and chips at a pub in Christchurch for $19 NZD - great deal! That's $34 at my local.

I'd like to go back but maybe fly across and hire something like an SS Commodore and drive across the country instead, I don't mind the cruise ship but you're limited to a couple hours off the ship before you gotta get back on and NZ has some sweet terrain to haul *** across.

The boots are because I only own two pairs of shoes and the boots are the multi tool - formal? collared shirt, suit, tie and shine up the boots
That's where we should have been heading as we speak, P&O had a 6 night one way from Adelaide to Auckland leaving on the 6/4. Our plans had us another 5 nights travelling down to the south island and then fly back.
Got a 7 night out of Adelaide booked for 30/11 on Princess but not sure we could even consider it regardless of the state of play by then anyway, still getting bombarded with discount cruise emails though, optimistic buggers considering their recent antics.
This user likes this post: