View Single Post
Old 19-03-2020, 10:03 PM   #328
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ok, what is wrong with people! Hoarding toilet paper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Well, there was looting and arson in that mix. Plus for every invocation of the valiant spirit of peoples’ forebears in WW1/2 - there were faceless cowards posting white feathers...

I’m expecting this hoarding madness to last about another fortnight. People will start to get bored after that. Already seeing less wearing of face masks.
Yeah but there was far far more good than bad. Hopefully those who hoard will have their fill or the supply chain will finally catch up.

Unfortunately I don't expect sense to put a stop to it otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it still since there is plenty of info saying it is not necessary.

I see a lot of people wearing masks but no gloves. Kind of seems pointless having one but not the other to me.

They say that people who are not infected or in close contact shouldn't be depleting stocks by wearing them anyway.

Apparently doctors along with scientists are part of the conspiracy to keep their pockets lined but people with no medical or scientific expertise are to be believed
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote