View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 07:34 PM   #1
Danny
GT4.

Default Fiesta now Exhausted.

So here I was trawlin round Coburg in Melbourne (Those of you in Sydney, its an Upper class suburb of Melbourne : Actually I lie. Its quite industrial suburban...) looking for an Exhaust place that was reccommended to me by a mate with a WRX Sti.

Found it, went in, succumbed to pressure (this was my third quote however), and drove out an hour later with a farty Fez.

What I got is a 2 and a quarter inch redback with resonator and all that so it doesn't drone at all, but it sounds great. Much like a small Alfa romeo. Its cool. Its not high pitched, rather a deep note emits from the twin DTM tailpipes.

On trailing throttle it barks and bubbles like the XR5 in the German video, and sounds great outside the car too. I'm happy as. I'll have proper pics and video soon, But just to whet your appetite, heres a small updated film that I made up from the cr@p quality Vids I got of the car after the exhaust was put on. Clickskys

Hope ya like. Ill try and get photos of the tailpipes when the sun begins to set, thats when theyll look cool.

-Dan

Danny is offline   Reply With Quote