View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 11:18 AM   #3219
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: who amongst us have gone solar

a couple of questions for the troglodytes that I already know the answers to and don't want answers from.

(1) once the solar F.I.T. is withdrawn from the general populace how long should we have to wait before the windfall of new hospitals and schools be rolled out, given governments at all levels are broke and very loathe to spend any further, except for input to the slush funds that ensures pollies retirement fund is healthy.

(2) is the price of power going to drop by the 100% that it has increased in the last 10 years, if so how quickly, happy days ahead, some may even get their power reconnected.

(3) how quickly will the attention be drawn toward the extermination wind generation given these are not owned by the multi nationals who possess our generating stations and are bound to be the next target given the model portrayed by Chinese with the silk trade and the english with the tea trade.

(4) how is the shortfall of power generation to be gained......where is the money coming from for new power stations, what construction method do you suggest, gas is about to skyrocket, coal is seen as dirty power, nuclear, well, can't see that getting up any time soon

maybe we could use all the hot air surrounding the poo pooing of solar to run a large wind turbine

a couple of questions to those of us that already have solar installed and are about to lose our F.I.T. that i would like answers to

(1) will you leave it on the roof

(2) will you leave it generating full time and thus giving your power away

(3) will you run the system until you reckon you have powered the home up to an equal amount to your daily use then shut it off

(4) will you outlay more cash and turn to battery technology as i will do

those thinking about solar........will you still purchase, given that state government has more in the pipeline yet to be revealed or just give it up

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: