View Single Post
Old 27-04-2016, 11:11 PM   #285
Focii

Default Re: LZ Focus (Thai Models)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosCo View Post
Spoke to a dealer last week about getting a new Focus. He indicated that there was a supply problem at the moment and may take up to 3 months depending on what model you want. Also indicated that some potential customers are not waiting and going elsewhere.
My Sport Auto in white was quite hard for the dealer to track down (this was back in January). If I had to order it, it would have been about an 8 week wait at that time, so looks like popularity may have increased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosCo View Post
Can anyone gives feedback on their recent experiences of getting a new car or confirm if there is a supply problem? Anyone know if the situation is likely to improve soon?
Thanks
It's interesting that there are supply issues, as the sales figures don't suggest a supply issue. It could be that there is another market the Thai factory supplies that is selling them like hotcakes and taking up our manufacturing allocation.

Thailand just launched the LZ facelift in their domestic market, so it could be that?

Speculation aside, I hope it comes down to strong demand here, because I absolutely love my car, and I would say it's worth the wait 100%.

What model are you looking at?