View Single Post
Old 15-03-2016, 01:57 AM   #362
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety, BPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFUTE View Post
Yes it was certainly 100% said with good intent...
And Isn't it nice when the police respect you and treat you accordingly, taking extenuating circumstances into account! They could have made last nite a living hell for you if they treated you like just another trouble maker!

And once again I take my hat off too you! Going thru what you do every day and still surviving to fight and pick yourself up everyday! As touched on earlier...I now insist that what you go thru makes what I fight thru, feel a bit insignificant! (I know, not the thing to be laughing about but hey..)
Might look up that DBT...sounds interesting.
Don't anyone ever think that what they are fighting with mentally is lesser or greater, if you are
struggling, than its simply a fight, and since our thresholds are all at different hights, please do not let people make you feel weak for not overcoming it, this is what set me back 20 plus years in admitting i actually have a probem coping instead of trying to fit in and consequently being getting labels that mad me invert more into depression, if could of known then what i know now, well i would of proudly worn the correct lable and achieved sooner results in bettering my lifestyle (i hope that would of been the case, you need good people to help cause lone is 2 steps forward and slide back on ya behind )