View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 01:57 PM   #1501
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8 007 View Post
Thanks Shaun for the above input. Awhile back you told be about the benefits of lemon juice and vinegar in salads and cooking. I know dress everything and often cook with lemon and vinegar...I'm at target weight now...Thanks man!!!

May trial a split and see how I go. I'm very hard on my-self and disciplined so it wont get out of hand. I think know i'm rewarding my self with a desert on a non cheat night may allow me to portion control even less my dinner for that night. Will trial and see how I go.

Open to more critique if anyone want to put in.
If you are on target weight, I can see no problem with having a cheat meal, and then a cheat desert on another day, to maintain weight you don't have to be as strict and you don't really need to be in calorie deficit.

May be go for an extra half hour brisk walk or do a gym session the days you have cheat meals.

It's all about self control, I do shift work and do not have any set 'cheat days' my cheat meals revolve around my schedule, and if I work on a Friday or Saturday night I will treat myself to a take away meal from the local Chinese restaurant, if I work both Friday and Saturday I will only have one take away meal, if I work during the week, I take my prepared meals to work, I also keep a few fat-blaster meal replacement sachets and shaker and a few tins of tuna in my work bag, so if I get stuck with overtime I will not resort to eating Maccas or other crap.

I still want to drop a bit more body fat, I won't say weight, as I train with weights, and lift pretty heavy (for an old fella training in his garage), so I am not bound by the scale, but rather the reflection in the mirror.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: