View Single Post
Old 23-07-2015, 12:27 PM   #107
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpvanman View Post
Trouble is, this is not the first time I have had to live through this situation - I am a second time around veteran...

Brief history

Normal happy childhood...In my late teens met someone who I now regard as the worst mistake of my life...this relationship produced a daughter. We were together for 10 years

1995 my father was killed at Newcastle BHP with another co worker....this hit me really hard...3 months later, the ex runs off with someone else....

Then I get to live by myself for 6 years...just did my own thing and made the best out of the situation..

2002 met my wife...wow - this is how life is meant to be ! We both came into the relationship with a house and daughter each....and we got on great. We were together for 12 years.

2013 - At the beginning of every year my wife used to get check ups for breast cancer... In April a lump pops up, which resulted in a Masectomy, then 4 bouts of chemo which finished in November...we go away on our annual trip north for 2 weeks before Xmas - something is wrong ? she is always hot & has to spend most of the time under the A/C, but is ok otherwise...get home and take her to hospital on Xmas eve....sorry, but your wife is full of cancer, and within 2 weeks, she has gone.

Ever tried organising a funeral for your wife before she has actually died - or telling her 20yo daughter her mother is going to die very soon ? extremely hard to do...

I thought I had served my share of heart break in 1995....this situation now is a lot worse
Man, that is terrible. You must be feeling gutted. I really feel for you.
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: