View Single Post
Old 15-03-2015, 12:32 PM   #238
devilcv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Why is it.................?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
What quota is that??? You do know that no quota exists??

Why would anyone be rubbing their hands together?? The cop does not get the cash, however he now has to do the associated paperwork because some simpelton is too retarded to do the right thing even in front of a police car

Suckers?? I am guessing you mean people that can't follow basic road rules that they agreed to follow when they got a drivers license, and are stupid enough to do it in front of a fully marked police car that anyone paying attention will spot from 500 meters away.

I am guessing by your comment you have no understanding of police work, and most likely belong to one of the two groups I mentioned.
You are correct, there is no quota, but the hwp performance is measured, at least partially, by how many TINs they issue.
Personally I have no issue with how hwp do their job. For me it's the general duty cops that need to learn how to do their job.
Hell, they can't even hold a car in evidence without losing the key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue sleeper
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but Foxtel is offering 14 days free trial period on Foxtel play, so I guess you can choose what ever race you want to watch for free. Assuming you have a good enough net connection.......
devilcv8 is offline   Reply With Quote