View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 10:39 PM   #100
Lotte
YE-US! Wait. I don't know

Default Re: what's a dog worth??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Cat View Post
The vet who originally did the work on my cat, who wouldnt tell me what the price was going to be and wouldnt tell me what it currently was each time i asked gave me $200 back out of the thousands that he charged me when I mentioned i was going to look into legal action, he threatened to "come sort me out" if i tell anybody.

He had the cats legs sticky taped together for 5 days straight so he couldnt pull a cathider out that he stitched in. They cats bladder was full crystals and had stones and couldnt pee, the vet didnt bother to x-ray or ultrasound my cat and just kept putting cathiders in and medicating him because he thought it was something else.

I ended up paying the bill and taking my cat to another vet who properly diagnosed and fixed the problem with an operation (they also helped me on the cost)
You don't live in the leafy north east of Melbourne by chance? Sounds like the twats who were gonna put a kitten down with a bung leg because "there's plenty of healthy ones out the back if you want them. And this will cost THOUSANDS".
Lort smith amputated said leg for a grand. And let my mate pay it off. She'd have been too fast with four anyway. Fast as lightening on three

Think I might have mentioned this earlier in the thread come to think of it
The Weekender: '06 BF Pursuit, Toxic, lumpy af

Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote