View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 07:35 PM   #12
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU_Fairmont -S-
I had a great time! I had alot of laughs and the atmosphere was VERY welcoming. Everyone was so friendly and easy to get along with. I walked up to quite alot of people to introduce myself and chat to and all of them were more than happy to have a conversation and a good laugh. Thanks to everyone for an awesome day!!

About my figures - well I think most people saw how upset and shocked I was. Then I thought well ok let's forget numbers but well, you can understand if it does bother me a little. For the money I've spent, a 125.3 figure just isn't good enough. As soon as I get my sheet, I will go and sort this out!

Again, thanks to all. I'm glad I finally got to put faces to names. Thanks to all the organisers. And to everyone that ran, congratulations on your figures
Dyno days are a great place to put names to faces and get the excitment going a bit.The numbers vary from dyno to dyno .Last month I got 109 rwkws on a dyno,3 days later 141.1 rwkws on another so dont worry.I think that dyno was down by 9 rwks today.
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote