View Single Post
Old 16-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #174
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyN View Post
People who don't understand what personal space is. These are the people who stand way too close to me and even if I back up they just don't get it. I mean, come on! I back up and that person takes a small step closer. grr........

There's a reason why I backed up.
First time I went to Korea. There is a guy at an ATM, I'm behind him and stand back the usual 3 feet for courtesy. Turn to chat to my mate for a sec then turn around and blow me there are now 3 guys in front of me!....

Feels very... um odd when you are lining up for anything and the back of the person in front of you is rubbing your chest.....

I have a clip on YouTube somewhere when we were getting on a train in Seoul. Was so packed that we couldn't actually rotate our bodies. Fitted in perfectly like a jigsaw. Would have been pretty good if there was a train accident as no one would have shifted more than an inch or 2 on impact.

I'll add fuel to the fire....

People who you allow in front of you in flowing traffic that don't give a wave.

People who change lanes close to traffic lights and try to join the fast flowing lane, yet you let them in and they decide to take the angle at 5 degrees therefore holding up their original lane because they can't bloody turn their wheel full lock to completely enter a lane in 5 metres......

I'm sure there is more to come ;)

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: