View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 01:18 AM   #113
NickyN
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I smiled reading through these posts and thought I'd just read and move on. But now I'd like to add some things. So here goes, some things I can't stand.

1. When 2 lanes merge on the freeway, the car in the lane that merges goes all the way to the very end and then forces his way into my lane. To make it worse, he does it without even blinking. At least blinking is like asking to get in......well to me. I use my blinker and I give a wave of thank you after I get into the lane if I'm merging. And I NEVER go to the very very end and force my way in. What a freeway bully. grr.....

2. Drivers who think that the speed limit sign which reads "speed limit 55" means that's the fastest you can go therefore you MUST drive way slower like 40 to make sure you don't get near 55. grr.....

3. I get to a parking lot and find a stall at the end of a row in the corner so that I'm far away from other cars. I do that on purpose to avoid parking next to cars, getting my car dinged or scratched because we all know it happens in parking lots. Mind you, there are lots and lots of empty stalls. I go into the mall and do my shopping, have my Starbucks, relax, come back out and there ya go!!! A car is parked right next to mine when there's at least 30+ other open stalls to pick from! And crooked too! Why? Is my car a magnet or something? grr.....

4. Calling the customer service number for a certain company only to get the automated directory assistance voice. Press 1 for this, 2 for that, 3 if it's for this, 4 for that, 5 and 6 and 7. So I pick 7. I get the response, "invalid entry please try again." I try again. #7. "Invalid entry please try again." I try again. Hit #7. I guess after 2 mistakes that's it. The next msg I heard was "thank you for calling, please try again later." grr.....
NickyN is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: